29 March 2013

Reckless

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)Reviewer: Kristen
Author: S.C Stephens
Pages: 544 (give or take)
Format: Paperback

My Rating: 10 out of 10

** This is the third of a series. Reviews for Thoughtless and Effortless found here! **

Summary (thanks Goodreads): Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?


My Thoughts: Oh my fan girl heart. I don't even know how I'm supposed to write you guys a coherent review after finishing this gem. I seriously adore, adore, adore the characters that S.C Stephens created! In this book, we get to know more and more about the characters that, I promise, you will love. Even Griffin, and who woulda thunk I'd say that?! I feel like if I gush too much, I'll either turn you guys off of the book, or spoil something, so I will end with THAT ENDING. THAT GOD DAMN BEAUTIFULLY TORTUROUS ENDING. Guys, get this book. Please. For my sake, and sanity, and for yours as well. Let's just say, S.C Stephens ends this series strong. 


(Does the cover not look like an erotica.. I had to explain to my mother more than once that I was not, in fact, reading the next Fifty Shades... awkward!) 


Final Thoughts: Kiera and Kellan. I love you, and I'm very sorry to be saying goodbye to you. Is it too much to ask to have an indefinitely long series?!

Since my review was so jumbled and not coherent and boring and short, and what have you, I've decided to post some music that just screams DBags in my head. So take a listen, and tell me what you think the DBags sound like! 


Start A Fire by Ryan Star

You and Me by Ryan Star (I totally picture this as Kiera and Kellan's song)


A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars 


Basically, I picture all of 30 Seconds to Mars for our lovable DBags because Jared Leto has a voice that just screams sexy, which is what Kellan is! Okay. Okay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...